Please read these Terms of Service, and refund policy carefully before purchasing a service:
TERMS OF SERVICE
SECTION 1 – ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
SECTION 2 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or any part or content thereof.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer.
- All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 4 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 5 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada.
SECTION 6 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at: email@example.com
Note that circumstances beyond the control of krav Maga Calgary, may necessitate cancellation of the event or of the 4 hour intensive training. Therefore, Krav Maga Calgary reserves the right to cancel the event or the 4 hour intensive training if necessary. In this case, your purchase will be refund you 100%.
As a customer you are responsible for understanding this refund policy upon purchasing any services through our web site.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 10 working days, subject to this Refund Policy.
- Requests for a refund are accepted, only by sending email to email@example.com and according the following refund policy:
REFUND POLICY FOR AN ANNUAL EVENT WITH A GUEST:
- 100% refund within the period of 10 calendar day after the order is placed.
- 50% refund within the period between 11 and 30 calendar day after the order is placed.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within the period over 30 calendar day after the order is placed.
REFUND POLICY FOR A 4 HOUR INTENSIVE TRAINING:
- 100% refund 8 calendar day prior the training date;
- 50% refund between 7 and 3 calendar day prior the training date;
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 2 calendar day prior the training date.
REFUND POLICY FOR A REGULAR MEMBERSHIP (IT INCLUDES TRIAL MEMBERSHIP):
- 100% refund 10 calendar day after the date you signed and paid your membership;
- After 10 calendar days;
- You should accompany this request with detailed reasons why you are applying for a refund.
- A pro-rated refund will be apply and a minimum of $60 cancellation fee will be apply no matter the reason of the cancellation.