Calgary schedule: classes are held at the Currie Barracks 2633 Hochwald Ave SW.
You can show up anytime: there are no scheduled start dates!
Monday (18+): 7:45 to 9:15pm: KM foundation and intermediate; building aggressiveness and confidence; (trial class available)
– 5:30 to 6:30pm: (is a new schedule) Beginner level; (trial class available)
– 7:45 to 9:15pm: mixed levels – intermediate techniques and ground techniques – stress drills; sparring; (trial class available)
Friday (20+): 7:45 pm to 9:15pm: training sessions are only about weapons: stick, handgun, baseball bat, bottle, knife, pen and other interesting stuffs. Stress drills and sparring; (no trial class allowed) A regular membership is required to participate at this class.
Private and semi-private classes in Calgary, Canmore and Banff:
- Private and semi-private classes for everyone are held in Calgary, Canmore and Banff.
- More information at: Private and semi private lesson
- Corporate click here: team building