If ever there comes a time when we have to physically defend ourselves, you can bet that the context of circumstance isn’t going to be a funny one. That is why we train hard using realistic, stressful, high-pressure situations. Training under stress is key to survival! There’s no fantasy, no choreography, no kata, nor are there any techniques that exist only in a vacuum. Our Krav Maga training is only about the violent reality of life, because violence and fighting at home or in the street doesn’t abide by rules.
As Krav Maga is not a traditional or sport-based martial art, there are no competitions, rules and regulations. Instead, it is a reality-based system designed for the primary goal of survival to any kind of assault.
Our teaching includes:
- Self awareness;
- Identifying the risk factors in daily life;
- The basics of body language in self-defence context;
- How to act on the timeline of an aggression;
- Prevention, avoidance, de-escalation and evasion tactics to escape from problems before they occur;
- Soft techniques to solve physical problems without the need for increased violence;
- Self-defence techniques taught in a confined space such as a car or a building;
- VIP protection techniques applied to our loved ones;
- How to be prepared to face a violent conflict;
- How to fight back when it is time;
- How to exploit your enemy weaknesses to create maximum damage as quickly as possible.
- No rules and no limits when it is time to fight back;
- Self-defence advanced techniques street fight-based designed for the primary goal of survival;
- Hand to hand combat techniques;
- Fighting against one or several attackers;
- Team work in a street fight context;
- To use any kind of weapons to fight;
- Defending armed attacks and threats from knives, sticks, bottles and firearms;
- How to protect ourselves and our loved ones in a mass shooting context.
- How to report all incidents;
Krav Maga is a skill that requires dedication. Since our classes tend to fill up, we want to invest our time, and knowledge in those who take their training and personal safety seriously.