About the gym:
As we do care about hygienic practice and our students health, we doubled down on our daily cleaning in the main room and the 2 changing rooms.
- The floor is washed twice a day with disinfectant.
- All shared equipment is disinfected regularly during the day.
👉 Men and Ladies washroom are cleaned everyday with bleach. On the top of that there are maintenance people who care of the building every week cleaning washroom, stairs and other spaces.
About hygiene practice during our trainings:
👉 Since always, we offer medical gloves for techniques with contact on the face, especially when we are working on pressure points.. Before anything else it was to make people comfortable working on pressure points during a training session…
👉 Like some of you are already doing during the training session, please free to wash your hands as often as you want!
About your responsibilities as student:
- Keep your body, nails, hands, hair and clothes clean.
- Make sure to wash your hand before starting your training.
- Close toilets doors and maintain their level of hygiene.
- Make sure to wash your hand after going to the toilet.
- Feel free to wash your hand as often as you want during the training.
- Feel free to train with someone which make you comfortable.
- Bring a towel and additional T-shirt.
- If you are currently having flu symptoms, please stay home until you recover 100%
Thank you and Stay healthy! 👊