Regular price is $109; Enjoy a 20% off until August 31st!
If you aren't sure about whether Krav Maga class is right for you, this is a good way to get started!
- Krav Maga is a practical, reality-based self-defense system. We recognize that there is a difference between flashy techniques that work in a dojo with a cooperative partner, and practical responses to real-world violence, against one or more aggressors!
- Our self-defense system focuses on basic techniques (punches, kicks, blocks) and techniques to counter specific situations (chokes, grabs, different levels of threats, with or without weapon, etc). We learn a technique based on Krav Maga basics, and then learn to perform that technique under stress and improvise solutions.
- Krav Maga is suitable for students of all different sizes, fitness levels, genders, and ages. We know that real-world situations will probably not just be against somebody of your gender and weight class, like in boxing or martial arts tournaments, and adapt techniques and tactics to work against a larger or stronger opponent.
- We have students from many different backgrounds and with many different reasons for coming to class. If you are interested to try, getting a Trial Monthly membership is probably the best way for you!!
Rules and conditions:
- Minimum age required 18 +
- No martial art experience necessary;
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing, and clean running shoes, and bring a water bottle and towel;
- The trial monthly membership is not renewable; (1 month = 8 classes) (As soon as your trial membership has expired, If you want to sign up definitely, you must buy a regular membership)
- This Trial Monthly membership is not applicable to private and semi-private lessons, and first responder trainings.
- This Trial Monthly Membership is not applicable to people who got a trial class or a regular membership in the past and for current students.
- Your 8 classes are scheduled every Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:45pm to 9:15pm at Krav Maga Calgary 2633 Hochwald Ave SW T3E 7K2.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
How to get started?
1/ Book on line your Trial Monthly Membership; (a total of 8 classes)
2/ Then show up 15 mn before class starts and complete a registration form;
3/ Your Trial Monthly Membership will start the first day you will show up at class!
Book your spot now!
Any questions before booking your place?
Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org