2019 September 21st from 2pm to 6pm!
« Self-defense techniques easy to learn » or «simple self-defense moves everyone can do » are just marketing slogans and nothing else;
Self defense is not just about learning techniques!!
In Canada, in more than three quarters of all attacks on women, the attacker is know from her. The most common place for an attack to happen is at home, yours, his, or someone else's; the next most common place is in a car.
- Self defense is not just about learning techniques: freezing process; size; strength; power; timeline of agression; body language walk alone or be accompanied by a child, are important realities in self-defense context;
The 4 hour training session will include the following topics:
- Trust your natural instincts v. social rules;
- Break the social rules;
- Use effective decision making under stress;
- Understanding of the freezing process;
- Manage the critical moment when the attack is detected and your brain and body instantly and automatically enters a completely different state;
- Find the required level of aggression required in a violent encounter;
- Work on emotional perseverance (fight to the goal);
- Self defence techniques for close contact situations;
- Acquire the appropriate mental capabilities to support your physical readiness to fight;
- Scenario replications which help you to get advantage of the timeline of an aggression;
- Stress drills that let you master your fears;
- Why you should consider self-defence as a survival situation;
Please be advised that the session will imply a commitment to participating physically and it will include drills under pressure.
What it takes to participate:
- Minimum age required: 20 + (Id required)
- A mind that wants to learn;
- No criminal record;
- No martial arts experience necessary;
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing, clean running shoes, and bring a water bottle, a towel and a snack;
- Limited spots: 14 people; we will not be able to accommodate last-minute registrations; only listed names will be accepted.
- Address: Krav Maga Calgary 2633 Hochwald Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3E 7K2
- Book your spot online and make your payment using any major credit card.
- Please make sure to show up at least 20 minutes before class starts.
What people say:
Book your spot now!
Any questions before booking your place?
Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at email@example.com