Dates are coming soon. Stay tuned, Thank you!
Do you want to find out all about Krav Maga self-defence the combative system of the IDF?
- Krav Maga is a modern, practical and proven system of self-defence, carefully devised for the needs of the present-day dangerous and unstable world. It is characterized by a clear and logical approach to self-defence and fighting confrontations, which enables one to achieve a relatively high proficiency within a short period of time.
For anyone who has never taken a Krav Maga class, this 4 hour training might help you feel more comfortable joining a regular class.
What it takes to participate:
- Minimum age required: 20 + (Id required)
- A mind that wants to learn;
- No criminal record;
- No martial arts experience necessary;
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing, clean running shoes, and bring a water bottle, a towel and a snack;
- Limited spots: 14 people; we will not be able to accommodate last-minute registrations; only listed names will be accepted.
- Address: Krav Maga Calgary 2633 Hochwald Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3E 7K2
- Book your spot online and make your payment using any major credit card.
- Please make sure to show up at least 20 minutes before class starts.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
Book your spot now!
Any questions before booking your place?
Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org