If ever there comes a time when we have to physically defend ourselves, you can bet that the context of circumstance isn’t going to be a funny one. That is why we train hard using realistic, stressful, high-pressure situations. Training under stress is key to survival! There’s no fantasy, no choreography, no kata, nor are there any techniques that exist only in a vacuum. Our Krav Maga training is only about the violent reality of life, because violence and fighting at home or in the street doesn’t abide by rules.
Krav Maga is a skill that requires dedication. Since our classes tend to fill up, we want to invest our time, and knowledge in those who take their training and personal safety seriously.
All of our classes start with a warm up and stretching. Then we focus on a specific situation. This might include defence against all types of aggression, be it bullying, hits, strangulation, holds or armed attacks.
The student learns to apply self-defence techniques and hand-to-hand combat in a variety of situations, both familiar and unfamiliar. We train under stressful situations such as attacks in the dark, in a seated or horizontal position, against one or more opponents, inside or around a car…
- Prevention, avoidance, de-escalation and evasion tactics to escape from problems before they occur;
- Soft techniques to solve physical problems without the need for increased violence;
- Solutions to physical confrontations that try to keep you on the right side of the law;
- A multitude of attacks and counter attack to make you an opponent, not a victim;
- Learning how to protect your family through VIP protection drills.
- Defending armed attacks and threats from knives, sticks, bottles and firearms;
- Methods to defend yourself inside or around your car;
- Methods to deal with multiple attackers regardless of your size or situation;
- Stress drills and physical challenges that let you master your fears;
Does this sound like something you want to try? All you have to do is show up 15 minutes before class starts and complete a registration form.
- How to get started here: https://wp.me/p9hxXp-qw