Calgary schedules: classes are held at the Currie Barracks 2633 Hochwald Ave SW.Monday: 7:45 to 9:15pm: KM foundation and intermediate; building aggressiveness and confidence;
Wednesday: 7:45 to 9:15pm: mixed levels – intermediate techniques and ground techniques – stress drills; sparring; weapon introduction;
Friday (20+): 7:45 pm to 9:15pm: Only weapon: baseball bat – bottle – knife – handgun; stress drills; sparring; Friday class is closed during the summer from June 14th to September 1st.
You can show up anytime: there are no scheduled start dates!
- Mandatory equipment required after trial class: headgear protection; clean indoor shoes; pair of gloves type mma; mouth guard; groin protection; 2 T-shirt; Wear t-shirts or long-sleeves; no sleeveless tops and make sure to wear pants that will stay up and everything remains covered.
Private and semi-private classes in Calgary, Canmore and Banff:
- Private and semi-private classes for everyone are held in Calgary, Canmore and Banff.
- More information at: Private and semi private lesson
- Corporate click here: team building
REGULAR MIXED CLASS MEMBERSHIPS:
About the 1 year personalized membership: click here
- Trial class is $25;
- Police officers: 15% off;
- Canadian Veterans who served in a combat zone: Regular classes are free;
- Family member: 10% off.